BOC: SLC concert review

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Mon Jun 10 03:57:29 EDT 1996

> Buck was unbelievable.  It was one of the best shows I'd ever seen him play.
> He hit everything and was non-stop amazing.  He also was looking very good.
>
> Now Allen is another story.  He looked old enough to be in the Rolling
> Stones!  His playing was great.  He is truly an exceptional keyboard player
> and his guitar work would easily make him the lead guitarist in most bands
> you'd hear on the radio nowadays.

Intriguingly, in the Goldmine article Allen is somewhat modest about his
own abilities on the keyboards, saying that Buck is a much more talented
keyboard player. Also, that the keyboard section for Joan Crawford was
worked out by Joe.
   Eric (i think it's Eric) also says that Buck is a very good drummer
and could play professionally.

Dave