BOC: SLC concert review

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Jun 10 08:26:03 EDT 1996

Martin sez -

> I think they played Before the Kiss in the list where you have 7
> Screaming Dizbusters (London Dec 1995) - at least that's how I
> remember it!!

Correct. I'd have just about died if they played 7S D-Bs and as I recall
that didn't happen :-)  I do remember a few of us boc-l folk yelling for the
said song in the quiet bits and being steadfastly ignored by the band.

>From my review to this list, the Forum gig 13/12/95

Set:
----
Harvest Moon
Before the Kiss...

Harvest Moon, both times I've heard it, sounds an ace song that is dying for
a studio version.

Tim