[off] Moorcock/Nomads

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jun 10 10:13:32 EDT 1996

Hi all,

I know of several online Nomads of the Time Streams, some of whom are on
this list.  I maintain a Nomads mailing list (very sporadic and low
traffic, esp. since the creation of alt.books.moorcock), so if you're
online and not in touch with me (and would like to be in touch with other
Nomads) please drop me an email.

Thanks!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_