Alien Sex Fiend Silver Machine

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 10 12:28:26 EDT 1996

> Skimming thru a CD catalogue, I found Alien Sex Fiend's album "Other
> Worlds", and included in the track listing was "Silver Machine".... is
> this *the* Silver Machine, and if so, is it included on the covers
> tape??? I'm sure it would be quite bizarre.....

        It *is*the* "Silver Machine" and I believe it is already included
on the covers tape.

Cheers,
Carl

ObUslessOmission: one that got away from the covers tape is a cover of
        Ejection that got some incredibly limited release on either
        a split-LP or cassette in either England or Germany (I forget
        which).  I only know about it because I played on it :) and
        and a cassette copy of the recording :)  On the other hand,
        no one is likely to miss it :)