OFF: Doors tapes

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Mon Jun 10 12:55:03 EDT 1996

Jerry wrote:

> >Johan Edlundh wrote:
> >> Nei, jeg har ikke platespiller lengre!
>
> Christian replied:
>
> >Does anybody feel like making me
> >copies? I'll pay, of course........or I could trade some live Monster
> >Magnet/Doors/Sisters of Mercy tapes......
>
> Er... Doors tapes. Which ones?

Live in Sweden, 1967 (poor quality)
Crawling King Snakes, 1966/7 (?) (poor/ok quality)
Live and Unreleased (From the inside), 1967-69 (italian bootleg,
                                                bad-good quality)
Build Me a Woman, Live 1970 (italian bootleg, very good quality)

I can provide more info tomorrow (I'm at work and remembering this off
the top of my head).... more details then. See'yall! Gotta run....

Christian