HW: hawkwind.io.com

Lurking Girl tori at PANIX.COM
Mon Jun 10 13:18:40 EDT 1996

Well, when "He" gets an account, I hope He doesn't mind phone bills...

pentagon:/usr/u/c/calamity>finger hawkwind
Login: hawkwind                         Name: Hawkwind
Directory: /usr/u/h/hawkwind            Shell: /bin/csh
Last login Sat Jun  8 11:53 (CDT) on ttyr2 from dialup-103.austin.io.com
so what are the international rates these days?

(If anyone wants me to try to dig around on IO, I'll se what I can find.  I
have to say, though, it's incredibly frustrating being on a system where
I'm just another user...)

Tori