Message to Boston area BOC/tBS fans

Mon Jun 10 13:30:02 EDT 1996

Troy writes:

>  We can't get Trepanation yet in Australia, so what is yor humble
opinion, wait for release or must get now from AB?

Write to Cellsum Records for details on getting it direct from Al and Deb --
do it today!  Cellsum address is listed in the FAQ, or perhaps someone who
has it handy could repost?  I believe ordering direct from Cellsum will cost
$11 plus international shipping charges.

>  I can't
even get the flaming "goldmine" article.  I have tried every - and I mean
every- bloody shop in Australia.  This, to us in the Aussie faction of
the BOC fc, purely sux.

I might be able to get a copy - e-mail me (jswartz at mitre.org) if you are
interested in working out a deal.

John