BOCbase

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Jun 10 15:54:11 EDT 1996

> Do you plan on compiling all known BOC tour dates in this basesite?
> If so, there are ALOT of sources that I can contribute regarding tour
> dates.  For example, Bolle's tape list (which was mentioned) and my own
> list and collection of ticket stubs, flyers, newspaper ads.
>
> Let me know if you would be interested.
>
> God bles...
>
> Manuel

Manuel,
I know I'd certainly be interested in such a list.  I've seen BOC
many, many times, and I've come to regret not having kept better
track of the shows, tours etc.  If you have this info in one place
and can send it without too much inconvenience, let me know, or
simply send it private:
theo
tojackso at hawk.syr.edu

In the player these days: