32 tracks

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 11 08:13:12 EDT 1996

>Any disagreements? Arguments? Tracks from Club Ninja? Anyone seriously
>prepared to argue that the Workshop of the Telescopes set is great as it
>stands?

Well, I still  think it is great as it stands, despite some omissions.  I
went on a rampage about their treatment of Cultosaurus, say, awhile back,
but there is no one answer (Cagey Cretins?  uh...).  At a glance I'd say how
can you leave off "Before the Kiss..."? I'm sure everyone has their own
preference list.  I'm sure most would not care for my desire to have
"Redeemed" on such a set.  We could do another poll, but I'd hold off for
the next lull before trying it...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)