Message to Boston area BOC/tBS fans

Tue Jun 11 09:02:01 EDT 1996

No, I did not see the Astronomy CD single - this is one item I'm always on
the lookout for as I know there are probably several people who would like
to get a copy - if I see one, BOC-Lers will be the first to know.

Also - for Brain Surgeons fans, as I mentioned yesterday - Tower Records in
Cambridge had a copy of *Trepanation* for sale.  I forgot to mention that the
Tower Records in Boston had a copy of *Eponymous* for sale.

John