32 tracks

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Tue Jun 11 09:55:50 EDT 1996

I find it easier to consider possible anthologies in chronological order.
Here's my attempt:

 Transmaniacon MC
 Stairway to the Stars
 Cities on Flame
 Before the Kiss, A Redcap (actually, I quite like the live version from
                                the Nugget's [sp?] Pizza Parlour tape)
 Workshop of the Telescopes
 The Red & the Black
 Hot Rails to Hell
 Dominance and Submission
 ME262
 Flaming Telepaths
 Then Came the Last Days of May (live)
 Buck's Boogie (live)
 7 Screaming Dizbusters (live)
 ETI
 (Don't Fear) The Reaper
 Tenderloin
 Godzilla
 I Love the Night
 Nosferatu
 Astronomy (live)
 Moon Crazy
 The Vigil
 Black Blade
 Monsters
 Fire of Unknown Origin
 Joan Crawford
 Veteran of the Psychic Wars (live)
 Take Me Away
 Shadow of California

32 Perfect Water
33 Magna of Illusion
34 Blue Oyster Cult

I originally composed this list without counting the number of tracks,
and I ended up with 34. However, to comply with the original 32 track
stipulation I decided to be ruthless, and omitted White Flags and Don't
Turn Your Back. As I mentioned, this is a chronological ordering, though
that's not to say I'd want them ordered this way on record.
 Although my list is quite different from M R Godwin's list, I think his
ain't a bad list with 2 exceptions -- Debbie Denise (!!!???), and Del
Rio's Song (good but not a classic). I also prefer Blue Oyster Cult to
The Subhuman.

 Dave