OFF: Doors tapes

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Jun 11 01:49:44 EDT 1996

>Jerry wrote:
>> Er... Doors tapes. Which ones?

Christian replied:
>Live in Sweden, 1967 (poor quality)

I guess this should be from September 1968, recorded during their first
European tour. Could you give me the tracks please?

>Crawling King Snakes, 1966/7 (?) (poor/ok quality)

Recorded at The Matrix, San Francisco, March 1967. I have all the recordings
from The Matrix (four CDs) in very good quality.

>Live and Unreleased (From the inside), 1967-69 (italian bootleg,
>                                                bad-good quality)

Ouch, the From The Inside boot. Loads of snippets of recordings. Not too
good.

>Build Me a Woman, Live 1970 (italian bootleg, very good quality)

Tracks, please!

Thanks,
Jerry