BOCbase

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Jun 11 02:02:54 EDT 1996

Hi Manuel,

>Do you plan on compiling all known BOC tour dates in this basesite?

Er, that was part of the plan, yes. Actually, that was the single initial
reason to do it. So many questions about tour dates... Someone had to do it!
:-)

>If so, there are ALOT of sources that I can contribute regarding tour
>dates.  For example, Bolle's tape list (which was mentioned)

I have Bolle's list. I will include his info after I have typed in all my
tapes. I don't have all the time I wish I had, but we'll get there.
Especially with people like you. We need everyone participating in this, to
compile the most extensive BOCbase; include all info that is too much to be
included in the faq.

>and my own
>list and collection of ticket stubs, flyers, newspaper ads.

That would be great! Don't think all the info will be included very soon, but
I'll do my best.

>Let me know if you would be interested.

Cheers,
Jerry