32 tracks

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 11 13:21:31 EDT 1996

>> Some Enchanted Evening
>
>I tried this album, but I could never get past "R U Ready 2 Rock".
>What a dreadful song!

The song is probably mainly misunderstood, I believe.  I like it, and it is
actually part of the Imaginos saga....  I believe it to be a song about a
song being sung during a time with some kind of countdown to an apocalypse,
and parodies itself until the "I only live to be born again..." part, which
I believe would be what the imaginos character does during this time, since
he cannot die during this conflagaration.  I didn't like it initially
either, but I do like it now...  and you can't stop before getting to the
SEE Astronomy....

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)