HW: levitation lyric

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 11 14:43:41 EDT 1996

Um, just listening again to Levitation, one my favorite
'hawks albums, and couldn't make out the last line before
the chorus first time around in the song "Who's gonna win the
war...."

Lonly figures waiting
Shadows on the hill
Looking into violence
where everything is still
only death is lurking
So, who's gonna win the war, now
who... (chorus...)

Can anyone help me with this?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)