BOC: SLC concert review

Brad Dahl dahl at MAIL.AROS.NET
Tue Jun 11 19:14:08 EDT 1996

At 12:24 PM 6/10/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Sounds like it was a great show.  I grew up in LA in the 70's/80's,
>and I did attend the Cultosaurus Show at Long Beach that year, as well
>as many other shows in So Cal.  Anyways, I don't recall them doing Lips,
>but they did do Marshall Plan, Black Blade, and Devine Wind that night.
>
>Can you tell me (for historical purposes) the name of the venue in which
>BOC played in SLC, please?  I keep track of all of the tour dates, venues,
>ect,.
>
>Thank you....
>
>Manuel
>
>Jean Delacour
>University of New Mexico
>Parish Library
>Alb, NM 87131-1496
>delacour at unm.edu

Manuel,

Thanks for your comments.  One thing in life I wish I could do over is go to
that concert back in 1980.  I was very disappointed cause they pretty much
dropped all material from that album from the shows.

The Club they played at here was Club 90.  It probably won't be here the
next time they come through.  The previous 2 clubs they played at here
folded before they could come back.  The club biz is tough here in Utah.
The local governments make it tough on them.

I love New Mexico.  The best food in the world!

See ya,

Brad