OFF: Millionaire rebels?

Kevin F Mcdade KEVIN at TWOMBLEY.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jun 11 19:54:39 EDT 1996

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996 14:45:18 BST, you wrote:

>Troy writes :
>
>>While I agree Metallica _are_ now cashing in, compared to, say,  Master of Puppets,
etc....
I have to agree with this chap. I happen to like "Load", as I'm sure
do rather a lot of people. If a band make good music, they may sell
large numbers of records and become rich. I'm sure that part of the
attraction of HW for some people is their lack of significant
commercial success and the 'alternative' thing. Don't get me wrong; I
have enjoyed HW since I bought 'Warrior..' in the mid 70s. My
favourite band tweedly deedly but anyway- aren't Metallica NOT HW or
BOC?
love twombley