HW: LIS:Booooooring (yes I'm late)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jun 12 07:46:38 EDT 1996

> > > Also purchased Fu Manchu's "In Search of...". OK Monster Magnet/Kyuss
> > > type grungy space-rock. I only have Kyuss' first album (which I like
> > > alot)... would anybody recommend their other(s)?
> >
> > *Rush* out and buy "Welcome to Sky Valley" if you liked "Blues for the Red
> > Sun".                        .                             .
>
> i concur. rj

        Actually, I was going to suggest buying _Blues for the Red Sun_,
which is, after all, Kyuss' *second* album.  The first was, I believe,
_Wretched_.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)