OFF: Kyuss

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jun 12 08:24:19 EDT 1996

> > > I know there's one called "As the Circus Leaves town...".
> >
> >         I think that's rather more of an EP thing, than a proper album,
> > as such.
>
> No, its a full release.

        Oh, that's right, now I remember!  It came out while I was in the
thoes of perparing for England, so I think I largely ignored it--thus
causing it to be filed as "less important"=EP.
        Never mind me, just confused ...

Cheers,
Carl

ObAnnoyingFact--I picked up Wretch cheap as a promtional copy being
        sold off.  And worse, I can't remember whether I kept it! ;)