What BOC/HW connection????

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jun 12 11:08:59 EDT 1996

> "BOC and Hawkwind together is like lumping together Ministry and The Dead
> Kennedys.."
>
> Hey Christian, have you heard of a band called Lard ? Al Jourgenson teams up > with Jello Biafra for a punk-meets-industrial sort of sound. The album 'Last > temptation of Reid' comes highly recommened by me. :-)

Ditto from me. "I am your clock" drags a bit (but then given the lyrics maybe
its supposed to ;-), but the rest of the album is great. The heavy steroids
version of the Napoleon XIV (?) song "They're Coming to Take me Away" is a
hoot.

> ObLardtrack...'Drug Raid at 4 am'

No, no - the ObLardTrack for me is "Can God Fill Teeth ?"

Tim

"bring a flashlight and a mirror to observe"