human plagiarism?

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Wed Jun 12 12:11:07 EDT 1996

Ted Jackson jr. wrote:

> > > Yngwie's worst piece of plagiarism is posing as a human being!
> >

> > Count me in on the hate-list. Shave his head, whip him naked thru
> > Stockholm and burn him on a stake.
> >
> > Christian
>
> That's right!  I forgot how many Swedes are on BOC-L before I posted
> that!  I bet you're about as proud of him as we Americans are of
> Reagan...

Are you insinuating that I'm Swedish???? Hell,  I'm Norwegian  (despite
my english name), and at least we had the balls to stand up to the
Germans during WWII (and got walked all over...) rather than producing
sissy guitarists like Yngwie!!!

No offense to sota bror :) BTW, just kidding (we have enough sissy
guitarists ourselves... TNT, Stage Dolls etc.) , but its too common that
Americans confuse us..... even Reagan couldn't fix that (but at least he
knew where the Evil Empire was!!)...

Love thy neighbor,

Christian

PS! Vi har bettre skilopere (men de svenska hockey team kan kick our ass
any day!)