Led Wallet plagiarism?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 12 13:26:31 EDT 1996

>Doesn't surprise me at all.  Both Led Wallet and Billy Gibbons of ZZ
>Top (one of my faves, no less) are guilty of ripping off other
>people's material.  ZZ Top was involved in a big lawsuit over the
>song La Grange.  Don't know how it turned out.

Don't forget Al, I love the example in Goldmine where he'd play something,
and then someone would reply how he was copying someone else's melody, and
he'd say like "was it that obvious?"....  There's the ol' Del Rio
Song/Tambourine Man swipe, I swear I can hear some REO speedwagon in the
middle of some song on OYFOOYK, etc...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)