HW boring ?...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 12 13:26:33 EDT 1996

>On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:

>2) Hawkwind have probably covered just about every style in the known
>   universe at one time or the other. :-)

I'm sorry, I must have missed out on their island/reggae phase.  What albums
would be best for this?

Sighted recently:  "Masters of the Universe", Marble Arch, for $7.00 worth it?
3 songs are from Levitation, which I have, are these the same versions?
I have Master of the Universe, but only the Live Chronicles and SR versions,
I gather this probably isn't those...   And I have the Motorhead from the
pink "Warrior on the Edge" bonus track.  But I don't have the others ("Shot
Down in the Night", "Angels of Death" (except Live Chronicles stab), or
"Quark, Strangeness and Charm"....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)