32 tracks

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 12 13:26:28 EDT 1996

>On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Troy Harris wrote:

>        SEE is BOC's SR. Nuff said. And I haven't got ETL or OYFOOYK, so
>I'm just a mixed-up kid who doesn't know any better than to say such
>sacrilegious things...

SEE is great, but OYFOOYK would be a much better parallel for SR.  It is
earlier material, from the first 3 albums primarily, a period many consider
apart from the rest to be a classic BOC sound, it is (like SR) a double
album, etc. etc....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)