HW boring ?...

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jun 12 16:01:54 EDT 1996

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Andrew A. Apold wrote:
> >On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:
> >2) Hawkwind have probably covered just about every style in the known
> >   universe at one time or the other. :-)
> I'm sorry, I must have missed out on their island/reggae phase.  What albums
> would be best for this?
Haven't you ever heard "The Camera That Could Lie?"  That's reggae if I
ever heard it... albeit *space* reggae.

OK, so HW have probably covered just about every style, *if* you put the
word "space" in front of each style.

Space Metal
Space Reggae
Space New-Age (It Is the Business, White Zone...)
Space Flamenco?
Space Country?
Space Blues (of course)
... next ...

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers