OFF: Kyuss

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jun 12 17:14:56 EDT 1996

>Also, if you want to be really nit-picking, Wretch is their second album,
>since the extremely rare eponymous _Sons of Kyuss_ was the first album length
>release made independently.
>
>> > I know there's one called "As the Circus Leaves town...".
>>
>>         I think that's rather more of an EP thing, than a proper album,
>> as such.
>
>No, its a full release.
>Tim

Isn't _Sons of Kyuss_  just an EP? And every song on SoK is also available
on Wretch...
Well I've been sent this mail from Kyuss' bassist and I think I'm going to
let you read it too...

[[Hi Daniel!
  Yeah, Kyuss is done with for now. After the European tour with
Soundgarden, John & Josh called a meeting and said they wanted to do other
stuff. Everybody's still friends. It was fun while it lasted-I'll always miss
it. The Wool split single should be out over there now-I'm not sure who's
distributing it in Scandinavia-might be hard to find. Also a single with
"Into The Void"/"Fatso Forgottso" is coming out on Man's Ruin Records
pretty soon. I did a "project" called Tree Of The Sun with Jason Newstead,
Dale Crover, and Devin Townsend that will hopefully see the light of day
sooner or later. That's it for now. Take it easy.

   Scott     ]]

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN