OFF: Fu Manchu

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jun 12 17:22:40 EDT 1996

>> How many releases have Fu Manchu made & which is their best ? I recall folks
>> on the now-defunct kyuss list mentioning these guys...
>>

>I believe "In Search of..." is their first? I don't know.
>
>Christian

I've got _Daredevil_ (their second release) and it sucks. But I've heard
(what  think is...) a new Fu Manchu song on Swedish radio which were pretty
good.
If you want to check them out on the Net is there a Fu Manchu page at
"Bongload Records".

        Med Va:nlig Ha:lsning (till och med till grannar med
minderva:rdskomplex)
                        -Daniel

(Christian jag skojar bara   :-)     )

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN