HW boring ?...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 12 18:56:48 EDT 1996

>Alex clarifies...

>> area in itself !), Supertramp, U2, The Police, Duran Duran (yes, you read
>> well !), Talk Talk, Toto... and tons of other bands, some more obscure as

>Secondly, I'm absolutely amazed that anyone could find anything the least bit
>interesting about Duran Duran's music....esp. someone who is fond of much of
>the same kind of music I listen to (which includes most of the ones Alex has
>listed here...BOC, Purple, Zeppelin, Supertramp, King Crimson, Marillion,

I'll admit, I like early Duran Duran, usually more for catchy tunes than
content (though I love the sf ref of their name).  It was one of the bands I
liked in high school, before I got more into stuff like Floyd, Hawkwind,
etc.  I was always into BOC before them, though.

While we're into dark secrets, before that most of what I listened to was
John Denver and Salsa (I lived in Panama).
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)