OFF: Kyuss

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Jun 12 20:00:11 EDT 1996

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Jerry Guizar wrote:

> >> I know there's one called "As the Circus Leaves town...".

Actually, _...And the Circus Leaves Town_.

> >        I think that's rather more of an EP thing, than a proper album,
> >as such.
>
>    It clocks in at 72:02 (at least my copy does).

Yeah, but the annoying thing is that the last track takes up about 35
minutes of that 72 minute running time (potentially good), but at least
20 of those 35 minutes is silence (VERY bad).

The actual amount of music on the CD is probably about 50 minutes, which,
I guess, qualifies it as a full-length release.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Bevis Frond, _Triptych_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.