Jesus Saves [but who collects the interest?]

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Thu Jun 13 10:29:33 EDT 1996

Guido sez:
> IMHO, any band that bashes Christianity can't be all bad. (DID I SAY
> THAT? :-) ).
>
> Guido (a product of Jesuit education)
Amen to that, brother!  Can I get a witness?  Seriously, I can't
imagine why this stuff bothers Christians so much anyway.  If their
faith is so weak that it can be shaken by some irreverence, then
maybe they're barking up the wrong tree anyway.  Christ's teachings
were revolutionary in their time--hell, he was killed for questioning
the rules of the established religions of his time...
theo
[another Catholic school alum]