Jesus Saves [but who collects the interest?]

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 13 11:05:10 EDT 1996

It's relevant to quote Patti Smith here (from the interview in Addicted to
Noise, http://www.addict.com/ATN/):

---begin quote---
So I guess I had already gone through quite a shift by then. I actually
developed a much different take on Jesus actually through Pasolini because I
read this interview with Pasolini when he was doing the movie The Gospel
According to Saint Matthew. And he saw Jesus as a very revolutionary man. A
man that came upon the scene, the true outsider, the true rock & roll nigger,
the true person outside society who drew to himself the lepers and the whores
and the thieves and helped them reclaim their position in heaven or just
their dignity as human beings. So I started finding him a lot more
interesting.
---end quote---

- Andy