BOC: Boston in June/July

Thu Jun 13 11:45:14 EDT 1996

Pete writes:

>I'm going to be in the Boston area (Waltham actually) from June 25 to July
10.  Does anybody know of any BOC/Surgeons concerts nearby (50 miles or
so) during that time?

Get here a few days earlier, my friend -- the Brain Surgeons will be
playing at Mamakin in Boston on June 22nd (a Saturday).  I hear that the
show is FREE, the setting will be intimate, the sound system is great,
and the band . . . well, they've delivered the goods everytime I've
seen 'em, and I'm sure this day will be no exception (I suspect we might
hear some tunes from the upcoming release, as I believe they've done a
few live).

John