Jesus Saves Õbut who collects the interest? þ

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Jun 13 13:07:34 EDT 1996

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:

> You don't get it. It's not a matter of faith being weak, but of respect. You
> should respect other people's religious beliefs and songs which "bash" on
> Christianity are not *respectful* and that's what bothers Christians.

I hear the Southern Baptists have been dishing out a whole lot of respect
to (ironically enough) the Walt Disney Corp. lately... ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Jimi Hendrix Experience, _Radio One_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.

"There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over."

        --- Frank Zappa, "Heavenly Bank Account", _You Are What You Is_