OFF: Kyuss

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Jun 13 14:08:23 EDT 1996

On 12-JUN-1996 07:26:43.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >I only have Kyuss' first album (which I like
   >> >
   >> > *Rush* out and buy "Welcome to Sky Valley" if you liked "Blues for
   >the Re d
   >> > Sun".
   >Oh.. I have "Welcome to Sky Valley".. I thought that was the first one.
   >I know there's one called "As the Circus Leaves town...". I picked up
   >Welcome... because it sounded so Monster Magnetesque (my all time
   >second-favorite band!!). Could anybody provide a Kyuss discography?
   >Or are there only the thre albums mentioned?
   >Christian
   >PS! I'm looking for the "Dopes to Infinity" CD single by MM. Anybody got
   >an extra one or know where I can get one?

Pretty sure I saw this recently (along w/another single from the Dopes
album). E-mail me yer address and I'll pick it up next time I'm there (it's
a 30-minute drive) if it's still there.

Chuck
`[1;32;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive