Jesus Saves or does he?

Thu Jun 13 13:58:51 EDT 1996

>Considering that all religions are based on superstition, and presume
things that can't be proven, why do we humans take them so damned
seriously?

What you call "superstition", I call "faith" -- and I don't appreciate
you or anyone mocking it.  We are all entitled to believe what we want,
and IMHO we don't need to scorn those who don't subscribe to our own ways
of thinking.

Finally, this thread is quite off from BOC/Hawkwind, and therefore really
doesn't belong on this list -- even the OFF topics should have some
relevance (the idea of having an OFF filter was not so that anyone of us
could start up threads on whatever we wanted to talk about).

John