OFF: Re: Jesus Saves or does he?

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Thu Jun 13 14:24:44 EDT 1996

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:
> Maybe because it's not just superstition. Maybe because some of "we
> humans" have actually experienced things which others have a hard time
> believing in. Why would you respect other people's tastes in music,
> movies, colors, games, etc, and yet not their beliefs ?
And, yes, this goes for everyone, not just non-Christians.  When I
see/hear a fellow Christian with a lack of respect for anyone else, I get
the same sick feeling in my stomach.

And now that we are *completely* off-topic, I'll save the rest for
someplace other than BOC-L.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers