OFF:Jesus Saves

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Thu Jun 13 14:43:48 EDT 1996

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Guido Vacano wrote:
> If you think a song (or book, or movie, or whatever) is offensive,
> don't listen to it, read it, or watch it. Show a little respect for
> those who DON'T think Christianity is the best thing since buttered
> toast.
1) I am not a masochist; therefore I do not listen to / read / watch
offensive things (of any nature, not just religious) unless I have to
(e.g. for a class).

2) I think I have shown plenty of respect for non-Christians.  If you
think I have done otherwise on this thread, please show me why (private
e-mail, since this is *so* off-topic).

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers