HW boring ?...

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Jun 13 18:35:10 EDT 1996

>J Strobridge writes:
>
>> Space Opera - surely!   (although I've suddenly had this terrible vision
>> of Hawkwind abruptly appearing on the flight deck of StarShip Enterprise
>> in full stage performing gear - ah no!
>
>I take it you missed the Choose Your Masques tour in 1982?
>
>FoFP

To add another thought to the Space Opera line, wouldn't some people
on this list consider Palace Springs to be a bit symphonic?
In the terms of a "rock opera", wouldn't you consider Space Ritual in
this vein?

Duane
OBCassette: Enigma - Cross of Changes

--