OFF:Jesus Saves the Church of Hawkwind

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jun 14 08:07:27 EDT 1996

>   >> > >I can't
>   >> > >imagine why this stuff bothers Christians so much anyway.  If their
>   >> > >faith is so weak that it can be shaken by some irreverence, then
>   >> > >maybe they're barking up the wrong tree anyway.
>   >> I don't think Christians are generally TOLERANT, never mind
>   >respectful, of > the beliefs of others. They're far more interested in
>But to stereotype all (or most) Christians as thus is unfair, as I know of
>many who don't give a rat's ass WHAT anyone else does. Remember,
>the description of
>Chuck (not Christian, butAgnostic, and a little embarrassed for contributing to

aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh!

Is there any way we can nudge this into a discussion about the
Church of Hawkwind?

My friend Phil says it's too synthetic, he doesn't like it.  I can get
it for about $7, he says don't bother...   If I had a choice of Church
or Space Bandits, (which I do), which would be recommended first?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)