HW boring ?...

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Fri Jun 14 08:24:31 EDT 1996

Marty wrote in a discussion of the '82 stage set:

> Yep it was very visual,I remember wondering how they got the effect of the
> band playing on a bridge,and was really amazed at how the backdrop was painted
> to give the illusion of distance.THe tv screens would also show pics of the
> band live,whether they were recorded or live I dont know.The band came on to
> a tape of the outer limits playing,and then launched into choose your masks.

Definitely one of their best stage sets.

I seem to remember a tour from the early '90s where they had a sort
of gauze curtain in front of the stage with lights etc shining onto
it. Made the band into shadowy figures in the background. Can anyone
tell me what the tour was (or even if I'm right about this!)

Chris