HW: Church of Hawkwind vs Space Bandits

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Fri Jun 14 13:57:19 EDT 1996

Andrew asks SP vs CoH.

1) Thank f**k we're getting back on topic - take a bow Andrew.

2) er....I'm afraid I don't have CoH, but Space Bandits is IMO, a good, but not fantastic HW album. Plenty of rock numbers, my fave being 'Out of the Shadows', which _almost_ sounded like Faith No More to me ! (in parts :-))  Black Elk Speaks is...er...spoken, but cool nonetheless. The mood becomes mor forlorn for the highly atomspheric, synthy 'Birds'. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Neil.