Stupid non-relevant and relevant questions

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Jun 14 10:04:15 EDT 1996

On 12 Jun 96 wrote about Re: Stupid non-relevant and
relevan:

> J Strobridge writes:
> >
> > Guido Vacano writes:
> > >                 2) I'd like to order some of the new EMI Hawkwind
> > > remasters. Any suggestions?
> >
> > all of them....!   Definitely Hawkwind 1 for its clarity of sound.

<snip>

Then, from Stephen Swann:

> To present the case for the opposition :-) I believe that _Hall of the
> Mountain Grill_ and _Doremi_ are the albums that gained the most from
> being remastered (compared to previous CD releases I mean; I never
> owned them on vinyl).

My vote goes with Jill .... the more I listen to 'em, the more I'm
convinced that the first album is the most improved.

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may