HW: The Quest for Levitation

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 14 12:38:25 EDT 1996

Alex a demande:

>One question : why is there a song called "Needle gun" ? I don't recall
>reading about a needle gun (or any kind of gun, for that matter) anywhere in
>Elric's Cycle... is my memory failing me ? :-(

This what I wrote in the "trivia" file:
(see "http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/")

---
Needle Gun - actually refers to Jerry Cornelius, an alternate, contemporary
version of Elric.  *The Final Programme*, the first Cornelius story, is a
re-writing of *The Dreaming City* in modern dress, in which Jerry's needle
gun fills a similar role to Elric's sword Stormbringer.
---

Suggestions for your next HW buy: _Doremi Fasol Latido_ or _PXR5_.

- Andy

ObLP: MC5 - _Kick Out the Jams_