Cult Classic, the folio

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Fri Jun 14 14:21:05 EDT 1996

Just picked up the music book 'Cult Classic.'  Overall, from first
glance, it's quite a project.  It looks very accurate, though I won't
know til I get it home and start working it over.
It doesn't say who did the transcriptions, either.  Maybe someone on
the aol side can ask BD who put the book together.
As a bonus, there are a few great pictures of the boys from the early
80s, I'd guess.  BD is playing his Giuliano Vulcan in 2 shots, and
his refinished SG in the other.
Well, 'COF' solo is exactly as I've been playing it all these years.
Glad to know someone else heard it that way...
theo