HW: Summer Solstice party in Cleveland

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Fri Jun 14 13:54:37 EDT 1996

Hi Folks....

I just received a flyer in the mail from Jim Lascko up in Cleveland.  He's
putting together another show at the Phantasy of the same two groups that
played on New Years' Eve.....ie., F/i (from Milwaukee) and Sun Machine (the
Hawkwind cover band).

Anyway, it's on Saturday, June 22, and is supposed to be a Summer Solstice
party (a day late I guess).  I wonder if they'll have a 12" replica of one of
the stones... :)

The lighting is being provided by "Solar Fire" or something, along with a
certain 'Wizard'.  I can only guess that this is Louise McAuley and Stew Orr,
who are Canadian friends of mine, and some others on the list I'm guessing....

I'm not sure I'll make it to this gig, as I was planning to go camping up near
the 'islands' of Lake Erie, but since this isn't too far away, I might stray
east & show up....I've seen the first two Sun Machine shows, and really think
they're worthy of seeing again.

Keith H. (FAA)