CHOOSE your future???

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Jun 14 14:55:55 EDT 1996

Attn: Mike Holmes or Jill...

Question from Deltawave (Mike Coleman):

Certain sources have listed EBS108 - "CHOOSE Your Future"  (not Decide...)

It is supposedly the same as Decide Y.F., but a different (aka EBS)
pressing.  Coleman would like to know if any of you (such as FOFP or
Jill) can verify its existence.  If you can, let us know.

In other words it is NOT the "4 Real" or Griffin release.

Thanks bunchies.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers

P.S.:  Coleman wants to know if you (FOFP) have scored any rare HW stuff
recently.