Boots for Mike

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Jun 14 15:16:10 EDT 1996

Mike Coleman is anxious to find "Damnation Alley" CD-R, and/or "Secret
Tepee" CD-R and/or any other weird releases that tend to sneak upon us
like that.

EVERYBODY: Mike Coleman is *constantly* looking for pressings of HW LPs
and CDs from small countries.  Also, he is always looking for regular
LPs, sealed or mint.  Coleman has a *treasure chest* of things to trade.

Either call Mike at (214)9916621, or fax him at (214)9917552, or just
e-mail me so I can get back to him.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers