HW: Do not Panic, we are not Boring

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Fri Jun 14 15:26:22 EDT 1996

>I can empathize as back when I started liking HW, it was only certain tunes,
>the rest got skipped.    Now some of those skipped tunes have become my
>favorites.

Yeah, as I once said, music has its ways... After a few listens, some songs
you don't like can really start to get to you. This has already happened to
me often enough so that I know not to judge a song too quickly *smile*

>Rudy
>A HW fan that likes DD

Heheh... our ranks are growing ;-)

Alex S. Garcia.

ARTEFACT EDITIONS (http://www.imaginet.fr/~artefact/index.htm)
Generation Scenario
      (la revue de l'ecriture scenaristique / the magazine of screenwriting)
      http://www.imaginet.fr/~artefact/genscen/genscen.htm