OFF: The Liberty Bell rings out once more

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Jun 14 16:12:53 EDT 1996

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Jerry wrote:

> >Um.. I'd much rather watch a much more appropriate space---like the "Blue
> >Ribbon Campaign WWW page---but I'm sure some "kind soul" will no doubt
> >keep BOC-L apprised with a blow-by-blow account and obligatory editorial
> >commentary....
>
> And where's that? (The page, I mean.)

Just browse any WWW page and follow a couple of links.  In no time at all
you will undoubtedly come across one of those "Blue Ribbon" icons on one
of them.  (They are a very fashionable addition to any WWW page right
now.)  It looks like the red "AIDS Awareness" ribbon, except it's
blue---unless you are using a monochrome monitor, in which case it is a
different shade of grey. :-)  Most of them appear to be clickable, so just
click on one and you are there...

[Translation: I don't know the URL offhand... ;-)]

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy, _Hipocrisy is the Greatest Luxury_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.

"I ain't no fucking queer."

        --- Unknown guy on "Dance Contest", _Tinsel Town Rebellion_ by FZ