HW: The Quest for Levitation

SKARSOL skarsol at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Jun 14 14:01:27 EDT 1996

> I know many people who love that artist and thing he's the best to ever
> do Elric.  I can't recall his name right now.  He did the Berkley printings
> of the Elric books, and is one the cover of Live Chronicles also.... I didn't
> like it that much at first (made Elric look feminine, almost), but I grew to
> like his artwork a lot. <<<<<<<<<<...
uh, i don't know if i am allowed to do this, but...
his name is rob't. gould, and i have the complete set of signed
lithographs,in absolutely mint condition,never displayed,
for sale or trade.
i am not after getting a lot for them, they are still available from
griffin,i think,at 130 dollars for the set. i will trade the set for any
two emi remasters or 50 dollars.if not in the u.s., 60 dollars, sorry.
the only one i don't have is "the revenge of the rose", which is not
really part of the set,but an addendum.
i apologize to all un-interested parties, and if anyone is interested,
e-mail me direct.  note: i will be in another world from jun19-jun30.
rj